OHHHHHH MY GOD
In Chocolate Island 4 in Super Mario World, jumping into this corner at the beginning of the level kills you.
Mario made in a petri dish using fluorescent fungi.
Homebrewed ZX Spectrum version of Castlevania II!? I kind of want to play this. Konami’s sprites hold up remarkably well in monochrome!
As a mark of respect in honour of a true comedy great, how about painting us all a lovely picture of a ghostly and jovial Harold Ramis being pursued by the remaining three Ghostbusters?
Matty, age 25 and 3/4
(I thought I’d throw in Punxsutawney Phil, some Twinkies and the skyline of his beloved Chicago for good measure. RIP)
This may be the best piece of spam I’ve ever received.
- June’s boss will fire her if she doesn’t collect 100 survey responses!
- For my part in keeping June employed, I will receive FREE PIZZA!
- My name is “dinosaurdracula.com owner!”
- June *guarantees* a virus-less experience! She “swears to god!”
- Speaking of which… the blessing of God is with me!
- On top of the pizza, June seems to be indicating ANOTHER free lunch, this time on her directly!
In light of Ken Levine firing just about everybody at irrational games so he can start a new studio at Take-Two Interactive to makes for the “Core Gamer”, I have a few quick thoughts. Now while I know people who have worked at Irrational games in the past, I am not familiar with the particular…
alas, poor hogan! i knew him, brother